3 Keys Power Hour- Writing Task 1 and Speaking- January 3rd 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm, PST
What will happen?
-Meet on Skype, 60 minutes (time will be shortened to 20 minutes if you are the only person signed up and 40 minutes if there are two people. If there are 3 people we will go for the full 60 minutes.
-Up to 6 students (max)
-Practice Writing Task 1 and Speaking questions
-Get detailed feedback on your responses from Jessica
-Get specific, personalized tips on how to follow the 3 Keys strategies and increase your IELTS scores
Policies! Please read all items below before you sign up. If you have questions, email [email protected]
1) Your payment confirms your reservation and is non-refundable. There is no opportunity to cancel or reschedule. It is your responsibility to make sure you understand the technology and that it is working ahead of time.
2) Unfortunately recordings will not be available this time for you and if you arrive to the class more than 10 minutes late, the teacher is not required to wait for you and you will lose the class. Please test out the tech stuff before the class starts.
3) Please note! You will be required to submit at least one Writing task before your Power Hour if you have signed up for a Writing Power Hour.
4) You should be familiar with 3 Keys strategies for Speaking and Writing when you attend. You need to have completed most of the course.
6) Please note- if only one person signs up for a Power Hour, time of meeting will be shortened to 20 minutes and for 2 people, time will be 40 minutes. If there are 3 people then the class will go for the full 60 minutes.